Help small businesses succeed with Infusionsoft!
About the Battle of the Apps 2016
You can help small businesses succeed by helping them attract, sell and wow their customers more effectively with Infusionsoft. We're looking for the next app, integration or plug-in that will help customers generate leads, save time and increase sales.
You have a shot at earning the coveted spot as a Battle of the Apps Winner for 2016. To enter the battle, you will be required to leverage Infusionsoft's API as you develop an innovative and powerful solution that customers will love. In addition to winning cash prizes, Infusionsoft will help promote your app to customers so you can build a business around it.
Why do small businesses use Infusionsoft?
Small businesses owners choose Infusionsoft for its complete sales and marketing software. Here are the key benefits:
- Get Organized -- Keep track of contacts, appointments, tasks and everything else about their business all in one place. Access Infusionsoft from any computer with an Internet connection and work from anywhere.
- Automate Marketing -- Attract more leads and turn them into customers — while they focus on their business. Infusionsoft streamlines processes by automating lead capture and email follow-up.
- Close Sales -- Close more deals, faster than ever. Infusionsoft helps sales teams spend more of their day growing sales with tools to get organized, quickly work through a list and automate follow-up.
- Sell Online -- Sell more online. Infusionsoft’s e-commerce tools manage online store, inventory, fulfillment and billing from a single system. Offer upsells, discounts, payment plans and subscription plans.
You can multiply the best of what Infusionsoft has to offer with your ideas. Battle of the Apps empowers you to make a difference for small businesses everwhere!
Infusionsoft is the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, designed to help them get organized, grow sales and save time. Unlike other software providers, Infusionsoft is solely focused on small business success and provides one easy-to-use system for sales and marketing. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures.
- There is no limit on the number of apps you may submit. At the time of submitting an app, we ask that the individual, team or business submitting the app identify the individual(s) associated with that app, and provide all required information.
- A Contestant may submit more than one app, including participating individually and as part of team(s) or business(es).
- Contestants must be legal residents of the United States who have reached the legal age of majority in his or her jurisdiction, and, as to Business Entity Contestants, business entities organized under the laws of the United States.
- Employees or anyone who was employed by Infusionsoft within six (6) months of the start of the Competition are not eligible to compete.
- Employees of Infusionsoft subsidiary companies are not eligible to compete.
- Infusionsoft Officers, Directors, Board Members or Legal advisors are not eligible to compete.
- Immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- In addition, all Battle of the Apps Judges and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of Battle of the Apps Judges, are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Any existing APP with a published listing in the Infusionsoft Marketplace as of the end of the competition date is eligible for the competition, subject terms and conditions. See complete rules for details.
- Any existing APP currently submitted and is pending approval into the Infusionsoft Marketplace is eligible for the competition, subject terms and conditions. See complete rules for details.
A submission by a Contestant must satisfy the following requirements. See complete rules for full details:
- You must receive confirmation from Infusionsoft by 5:00 pm (PST) February 8, 2016, that your app has been approved and published in the Infusionsoft Marketplace and therefore is a valid entry.
- Each Contestant must provide complete and accurate information as required at the Infusionsoft Marketplace APP listing page, including a valid working email address.
- The contact person for the Competition for such Entry will be the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of Entry.
- The submission must be an original work of the Contestant that includes a technical integration with the Infusionsoft platform, using the Infusionsoft API or other method described on the Infusionsoft Developers site. In addition, any application with respect to which Infusionsoft has provided any substantial development assistance is ineligible.
- The submitted application must be executable so that the Judges may evaluate it through use with the production Infusionsoft service. For iOS applications, Infusionsoft will provide a list of IDs (UDIDs) for the devices that the Judges will be using to evaluate the Entry.
- The submission must be accompanied by a video describing and demonstrating the application, which will be the primary basis on which Judges will evaluate the submission when selecting the four finalists.(3 min max.) The video should be no longer than three minutes and it cannot violate the Infusionsoft Terms of Service applicable to user “Cont.” The video MUST be uploaded to the Infusionsoft Media Gallery in your listing or in the form of a hyperlink to a YouTube or Vimeo video that can be easily played over the internet.
- A submission must, at a minimum, support English language use but may also support other languages at the discretion of the Contestant.
- Any submission that contains: 1) sexual, violent, abusive, harassing, offensive or insulting content; or 2) enables or promotes any illegal activity; or 3) infringes any other party’s legal rights may be disqualified.
- Submissions shall not require any fee or expense to be incurred by the Judges and must be provided with the license rights described in these Rules.
How to enter
To participate in the Battle of the Apps, you must do all of the following:
- Develop a fully automated integration with Infusionsoft utilizing the Infusionsoft API.
- Get listed in the Infusionsoft Marketplace. This step includes creating your listing, demonstrating your application to the Marketplace quality team, and securing approval for publication.
- Lastly, you must submit here.
VP, Product Strategy, Co-founder
Chief System Architect, Co-founder
Infusionsoft Partner Communications
Vice President, Marketplace
Marketplace Quality Analyst
Senior Manager, Marketplace Ecosystem Solutions
Is this app something we can see a significant number of our users using? Does it tangibly help them succeed?
Is the app intuitive to use? Does the app make it easy for novices and pros to benefit from? Is there thoughtful user interaction at play?
Does this app render the benefits it says it does? Does it work well? Does it work as expected?
Is the app compelling and/or indispensable? Is this app something our target users will find useful to their business?
Does this app solve for a problem that exists in the market? Does it do it differently than others?